Because of a merger of two big insurance companies, it was necessary to build a new system in a short period of time to replace the functionalities of both companies’ systems. Since it was a greenfield project built from the ground up, we helped our client in architecture design, backend development and release management.
- Mostly backend development of a new internal system
- Collaboration with other architects on architecture design
- Release management
- Consultations and advising
- Training new employees (analysts, backend developers and testers)
- Solving problems on production and development environment
- Maintenance of the original systems