Eprovement provided our software architect to our client to help them set up a new project that involves a lot of sensitive data. Immediately, he was put in charge of 20 people who participated in the development of the project and used a wide range of applications and tools.
- Leading and coordinating the entire development team and the whole project
- Provision of inputs for every role within the team
- Project management responsibilities later moved to a different colleague
- Solving the technical aspects of the application and the quality of the source code from the point of a software architect
- Expanding the development and analytics teams, participating in the interview process
- Designing microservices architecture, distributed transactions and also designing solutions in the customer’s enterprise environment
- Helping the project manager who participated in the project only from the business point of view due to changes within the company