Our client was in need of their own Kubernetes cluster that was not hosted in a cloud of third-party service providers but running on an internal infrastructure due to a sensitive nature of applications. Our DevOps engineers joined our client to help them build a new on-premise Kubernetes cluster for development, its administration and hosting products on this newly created platform.
- Building a Kubernetes cluster from the ground up
- Creating a platform in Ansible to deploy products to Kubernetes
- Creating Docker containers with developer tools
- Migration source code from Mercurial to Git
- Creating Jenkins libraries and pipelines for CI/CD
- Integrating internal services into CI/CD
- Basic training for developers and operators on new technologies and practices