One of our partners asked us to help their client prepare an infrastructure supporting real-time data processing and analytics. Our DevOps Engineers joined their team to build the infrastructure and automate part of the development process.
- Implementation of a Redis Cluster cache in Docker Swarm
- Installation and set up of Redis Cluster and test its functionality
- Reconfiguration of all applications to use the new Redis
- Testing if everything works as intended
- CI/CD automation
- Based on the commit in the repository, an automated process is started that deploys the current version of the application
- Administration of virtual and dedicated Linux servers